Execute your strategy with fact-based Business Intelligence
Every organization bases its long and short-term strategy upon reports and information presented by the management team. From small-scale Excel reporting to intricate database mining, every organization utilizes some sort of computer program or database to gather and store critical sales, accounting, and core business information. The process by which we retrieve and analyze this critical information is known as “Business Intelligence”.
The Experts at PBI have been creating complex applications for “Business Intelligence” long before the phrase was ever coined. We have worked with large organizations such as International Paper and Mosaic to streamline their reporting mechanisms and capture the right information to make wiser strategic choices.
How can PBI streamline my company’s Business Intelligence process?
- Microsoft Office Application Development: We create “Click and Go” applications integrated with your current database (SAP, Oracle, Maximo and more) and Microsoft Applications for ease of use.
- Process Redesign: We assess and develop key strategic options to automate processes and establish internal controls within your organization or department. We design the data to keep compliant within Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Custom Templates for Reporting: We will work with you and key stakeholders to determine the correct information needed and create reports that provide strategic value to management.
Business Intelligence Solutions
Professional Business Intelligence Corp. combines the strong technical knowledge of a Chief Technology Officer with the razor-sharp business and organizational acumen of a Chief Financial Officer, delivering integrated software and an array of custom services with extraordinarily accurate reporting and analysis to help your organization achieve measurable results. Whether your organization is large or small, our custom applications of software you already possess, will enhance your productivity and improve your bottom line rapidly.
Business Intelligence: Bridging the gap between IT systems & financial strategy
- Increase profitability
- Streamline processes
- Unleash current software applications
- Reduce costs and man-hours
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
Helping your business grow with technology and expertise
- Save time and money with integrated internal reporting and analysis
- Access to Talent and Experience (Part-Time Controller)
- Enhance current software with custom applications